Investing in Australian Property
Tips and Traps for Australian Expats eBook
Many Australian expats working overseas want to purchase an investment property in their home country to gain exposure to the huge capital growth opportunities on offer.
However, living overseas can make buying and maintaining an investment property in Australia complicated. Finding a good location, inspecting properties and negotiating a purchase are difficult from a distance. Furthermore, revisions to tax laws and rental legislation, changing demographics and modifications to zoning standards can cause complications.
Investing in Australian property as an expat doesn’t have to be so demanding, though.
Whether you’re living in Asia, the Middle-East, Europe or the Americas, you can still purchase high-performing investment properties in Australia – you just need access to the right information and advice.
To help you get started, we’ve prepared this eBook specifically for Australian expats wanting to invest in property in Australia.
After reading this eBook, you will know how to:
- Identify high-performing properties that will help you generate significant wealth
- Assess your Australian tax requirements and improve your tax position
- Maximise your rental return and prevent costly investment mistakes
- Recognise property development opportunities
- Find professional advice to help you make informed property investment decisions
To download your FREE edition of the eBook simply fill out the form.