MPF acquires assets for their Diversified Property Fund No. 2
Momentum Wealth’s sister company Mair Property Funds has recently acquired 2 new assets for their second Diversified Property Fund.
The MPF Diversified Property Fund No. 2 has been structured to acquire a diverse portfolio of commercial property including but not limited to industrial, office, small retail centres, large format retail and medical centres.
The trust intends to purchase a basket of commercial properties capable of providing secure, long-term income and the potential for future value-add opportunities to drive capital returns.
Features of the trust include:
- Trust will holds an established suite of commercial assets providing reliable income
- Tenant diversification across business sectors an dlocation
- Assets in major capital or regional cities
- Trust projects initial distributions at 7.5 cents per unit
- Depreciation benefits and tax advantaged income distributed to investors
- Professional managers
- Targeting $60m of assets
The fund attracted both current and previously registered investors, and has seen fast action by these investors to subscribe.
If you would like to be kept abreast of future opportunities, please register your interest for future opportunities with our sister company here.
If you would like to learn more about investing in commercial property trusts, please have a look at this ebook “Getting Started in Commercial Property – Tips, traps and Cash Flow Strategies”.