New podcast a Masterclass for property investors
Momentum Wealth is excited to announce the launch of our new podcast, The Property Investing Masterclass – a free 10-part series outlining how to build a high-performing property portfolio.
The Property Investing Masterclass explores the fundamentals of residential and commercial property investing that every investor should know, regardless of age or experience.
As well as revealing how to find the best investment properties, the podcast also explains how to plan your investment journey, important finance strategies to use, how to become a property developer, when to incorporate syndicates and commercial property into your portfolio, plus much more!
The 10 episodes, which are available in audio and video format on our website, YouTube and iTunes, cover a range of property investment subjects including:
- Property investment fundamentals: The value of compound growth
- Navigating market data and research methods
- Negative vs positive gearing, new vs old properties, regional vs city locations
- Supply and demand drivers: what investors need to look for
- When’s the best time to invest in property
- Finance and cash-flow strategies to optimise your property portfolio
- How to find a profitable development site
- Who’s suited to development syndicates
- When to incorporate commercial property into your portfolio
- Investing traps to avoid financial ruin
- Plus much more!
The podcast is hosted by Arin Di Camillo, Momentum Wealth Manager of Property Wealth Consultants, as well as Damian Collins, Momentum Wealth Managing Director, who together have more than 40 years’ experience in the Australian property industry.
Each episode of The Property Investing Masterclass also features downloadable show notes and bonus material that provides investors with additional insights to help them on their property investment journey.
To start watching or listening to The Property Investor Masterclass, simply follow this link where you can access it for free.