Property Check Refund Policy
DRAFT VERSION 9/10/20
Momentum Wealth Pty Ltd
This Refund Policy (“Policy’) applies to the following purchases: Property Check by Momentum Wealth
- CUSTOMER SATISFACTION IS OUR PRIORITY
At Momentum Wealth Property Pty Ltd, customer satisfaction is our priority.
We offer refunds in accordance with the Australian Consumer Law and on the terms set out in this Policy.
Any benefits set out in this Policy may apply in addition to consumer’s rights under the Australian Consumer Law.
Please read this Policy before making a purchase, so that you understand your rights as well as what you can expect from us in the event that the purchase did not deliver to expectation.
- AUSTRALIAN CONSUMER LAW
- Under the Australian Consumer Law:
Our goods and services come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. For major failures with the service, you are entitled:
– to cancel your service contract with us; and
– to a refund for the unused portion, or to compensation for its reduced value.
You are also entitled to choose a refund or replacement for major failures with goods. if a failure with the goods or a service does not amount to a major failure, you are entitled to have the failure rectified in a reasonable time. If this is not done you are entitled to a refund for the goods and to cancel the contract for the service and obtain a refund of any unused portion. You are also entitled to be compensated for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage from a failure in the goods or service.
- We offer refunds in accordance with the Australian Consumer Law.
- The Australian Consumer Law provides a set of Consumer Guarantees which protect consumers when they buy products and services.
- If the Australian Consumer Law applies, then we cannot avoid the Consumer Guarantees which it provides. If there is an inconsistency between this Policy and the Australian Consumer Law, the Australian Consumer Law will prevail.
- Further information about the Australian Consumer Law and these Consumer Guarantees is available from the website of the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission.
- If a product or service which you purchased from us has a major failure (as defined in the Australian Consumer Law) then you may be entitled to a replacement or refund. You may also be entitled to compensation for any reasonably foreseeable loss or damage resulting from that major failure.
- If a product or service which you purchased from us has a failure which does not amount to a major failure (as defined in the Australian Consumer Law) then you may still be entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced.
(3) CHANGE OF MIND
We do not offer any refund if you simply change your mind, or find the same product or service cheaper elsewhere.
(4) PRODUCTS DAMAGED/ UNABLE TO BE DISPLAYED/OPEN FULLY
In the event that a product which you ordered is unable to be displayed/open fully:
- Please contact us within 48 hours with evidence of the error.
- If the error is deemed to be a fault of the file or delivery, we will replace the file, or offer a credit, provided that you contact us within the following time from the date you received the product: 48 hours of receipt
(5) LATE DELIVERY
In the event that a product that you ordered is sent to you later than 5 business days from the time of correct order, you are entitled to a full refund. To qualify, your order has to contain all necessary and correct information, with no changes requested following the placement of the order.
Notwithstanding the other provisions of this Policy, we may refuse to provide a repair, replacement or refund for a product or service you purchased if:
- You misused the said product in a way which caused the problem.
- You knew or were made aware of the problem(s) with the product or service before you purchased it.
- You asked for a service to be done in a certain manner, or you asked for alterations to a product, against our advice, or you were unclear about what you wanted.
- Any other exceptions apply under the Australian Consumer Law.
(7) RESPONSE TIME
(a) We aim to process any requests for refunds within 5 business days of having received them.
(b) We aim to process any request for replacements (due to error) within 2 business days of confirmation.
(8) HOW TO REQUEST FOR REFUND
- You may contact us to discuss a refund using the details at the end of this Policy.
- We will pay any refunds to the same value as the original purchase and to the same account or credit card as was used to make the original purchase, unless otherwise determined in our sole discretion.
- You must provide proof of purchase in order to be eligible for a refund, repair or replacement.
- You may be required to present a government issued identification document in order to be eligible for a refund, repair or replacement.
- You may return products to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
(9) CONTACT US
If you wish to speak to us about this Policy or about any refund, repairs or replacements, you may contact us at:
(08) 9221 6399
Level 2, 1 Havelock Street
West Perth, 6005