SOLD OUT – The changing face of property development
Identifying opportunities and managing challenges in a changing market – with an expert panel ready to answer your property development questions
The Astral Room | Crown Perth
Tue October 11 from 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM (AWST)
Property development is a popular strategy for savvy investors who aim to accelerate their portfolio by growing their equity quickly, however it’s becoming clear that property developers need to adopt new strategies to meet today’s market challenges and ensure a profitable development.
Our panel includes experts in architecture, accounting, law, and property and will be discussing the current property development climate and sharing advice on how to achieve a profitable project.
Join us on October 11 and hear from industry experts as they address:
- Pre-sales and their impact on project viability
- Is there an oversupply of apartments in Perth?
- Local councils and how they can make or break projects
- Trends in building design and construction
- Development cash flow and finance strategies
- What’s ahead for the Perth multi-residential market?