- dealing with and attempting to resolve all client complaints which cannot be resolved by providing clarification or information;
- advising clients of their rights to lodge complaints with our external dispute-resolution scheme;
- managing all disputes with clients;
- liaising with our external dispute-resolution scheme; and
- dealing with the MFAA and the MFAA Disciplinary Tribunal as necessary (in relation to our finance broking services).
We provide the following information about our internal and external dispute-resolution procedures (for our finance broking services).
- We display a leaflet publicising our external dispute resolution scheme in our offices at all times.
- We publish the name and contact details of our Complaints Contact Person and a guide to our Internal Dispute-Resolution Procedure on our website.
- We provide a guide to our Internal Dispute-Resolution Procedure to any consumer who asks for it or when they want to make a complaint.