Unlocking The Potential From Your Own Home
How to leverage your equity to buy an investment property
This guidebook explores a common strategy used by property investors to buy their first investment property with equity built up from their home. Have you ever wondered how this is achieved, how banks calculate how much they will lend you, and what is the best structure to purchase an investment property? Every day people are inspired to build their own property portfolio to help reach financial freedom. This guidebook reveals a range of useful tips and strategies that will assist you on this journey.
You will learn:
- what makes your home a valuable asset;
- how to understand how much your home is worth;
- how much a bank may lend you based on the equity in your home;
- what NOT to do when structuring your investment loan;
- factors that might influence your property strategy; and
- where to get help.
Simply fill out the form to receive your free guide